Faucet Installation & Repair In Columbus, OH
Repair, Replace & Installation Experts
FAUCET REPAIR SERVICE Experts In Columbus
The next time you need a faucet repaired or installed, turn to the experienced plumbers at Express Plumbing Services. We are the go-to plumbing company for homes and businesses in Columbus, Whitehall, Truro, Gahanna, Upper Arlington, Reynoldsburg, Grove City, Sharon, Pickerington, Oakland, New Albany, Galloway, Alton and surrounding areas. With over a decade of experience and top-notch service you know you can count on us!
We’ll complete your faucet repair or installation quickly and affordably. Contact us to schedule plumbing services today. 888-566-9867
Faucet Services we provide
At Express Plumbing Services, our mission is to help every homeowner and business in the Columbus area enjoy a problem-free plumbing system. This includes ensuring you get the most from your faucets. Here is a list of plumbing fixtures we repair and replace:
- Laundry room faucets
- Bathroom faucets
- Kitchen faucets
- Bathtub fixtures
- And more
COMMON FAUCET ISSUES
Are you experiencing problems with your sink or faucet? Here at Express Plumbing Services, we provide sink & faucet Repairs in Columbus, OH.
Signs of sink or faucet problems:
- Constant dripping
- Low water pressure
- Leaky faucet handles
- Leaking underneath
- Rust and mineral buildup
- Faulty kitchen sprayer
- Noisy water flow
Causes of sink or faucet problems:
- Corroded valve seat
- Loose stem screw
- Defective gaskets
- Worn out washer
- Problems with the O-ring
- Mineral deposits in the aerator
DIY FAUCET REPAIR VS. PROFESSIONAL FAUCET REPAIR
If your faucet is experiencing signs of wear and tear, you may want to attempt the repair yourself. Often times repairing a leaky faucet is a simple job, but not always. If you don’t have any plumbing experience, it’s usually worthwhile to leave the job to a professional plumber. Here’s why you should trust an expert to fix or replace your broken faucet:
- Save valuable time
- Avoid the hassle of attempting the repair yourself
- Not worrying about having the right tools on hand
- Enjoy superior repair work that lasts
- Receive warranty protection
- Ensure your personal safety
Repair And Replacement Of Faucets In Columbus, OH
TIPS FOR PREVENTING BROKEN FAUCETS
Keep your bathroom and kitchen faucets looking and functioning great with these tips:
- Wipe down the fixture with a damp cloth and multipurpose cleaner once a week to keep rust and grime at away.
- Remove the aerator from the tap and soak in vinegar once a year to remove mineral deposits.
- Avoid turning the water on and off too fast. Gently turn the knob or handle to increase or decrease the flow of water gradually.
- Hire a professional plumber to replace your faucets. This ensures they are installed and functioning correctly.
NEED Faucet REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT?
Signs it’s time for repairs:
- Dripping/water damage
- Damaged/worn parts
- Abnormal sounds
- Excessive rust/mineral deposits
- Squeaky handle
Signs it’s time for replacement:
- If your faucet is old and worn
- If you need constant repair work
- If you have damaged sink/counter space
FAUCET REPAIR COSTS
The estimate you receive for your faucet repair may vary based on several factors, including:
- Labor costs
- The type of faucet that’s broken
- How many fixtures need repair
- The cause behind the leak or other faucet problem
- How long the problem has persisted
- Whether you end up replacing the faucet
Call 888-566-9867 to schedule outdoor faucet repair today!
Why Choose Express Plumbing Services Columbus For Your Faucet Repair & Installation Services?
Express Plumbing Services is proud to be the number one contractor for all your plumbing needs, including faucet repair. Here are some of the main reasons that make us one of the best plumbers in Columbus:
- Wide range of expertise: We have experience completing every aspect of plumbing repair, making us the go-to plumber for everything from faucet leaks to clogged drains to water heater replacement.
- Exceptional customer service: Our primary goal is providing a hassle-free experience for all of our customers. Expect honest, upfront rates and a level of courtesy that will make you feel like a member of our family.
- Trusted by home and business owners: We place a strong emphasis on integrity and maintaining an open line of communication with our customers. Our commitment to you will be apparent from the start!
If the faucet does not stop leaking after repairing it a couple of times, then it is time to replace it. It’s not worth wasting money trying to fix a faucet when it’s much easier to replace the unit.
The threads inside the handle may be worn out. By disassembling the faucet and applying the proper lubrication, our expert plumbers can make your old faucet work quietly again.
The average cost to repair a faucet leak ranges from $55 to $160. The cost may be higher or lower depending on the extent of damage and cause of the problem. Fortunately, most leaks are inexpensive to repair, especially if you address them quickly.
Give us a call at 888-566-9867 with any questions you have or to schedule faucet repair with our qualified plumbers in Columbus.