Toilet Repair & Installation In Columbus, OH
Repair, Replace & Installation Experts
Toilet Repair, Replacement, and Installation in Columbus
Toilets are often ignored, only remembered when we need to answer the call of nature. Nevertheless, they are one of the most important parts of the home. It’s inevitable that over time you’ll face some problems with your toilet. When that happens, contact us immediately. With our toilet repair and installation services, we have got you covered.
Call us at 888-566-9867 for expert toilet repair and installation in Columbus.
Our trained master plumbers know that dealing with malfunctioning toilets is never a pleasant experience. That is why our valued customers call us for all of their toilet repair and replacement services. Toilet repair will most likely be necessary if your toilet is malfunctioning due to old parts or drain blockage. Some clogs require special equipment that can unclog blockages that are deep in the piping system.
RELIABLE TOILET REPAIR & INSTALLATION IN Columbus, OH
COMMON TOILET PROBLEMS
Your toilet comprises many units including lid, gasket, bowl, rim, and tank that are crucial to its smooth operation. Damage to any of these parts can cause issues with your toilet. Toilet problems can also arise from long-term wear and tear.
Sometimes, the best option is to go for a new toilet installation, especially if you are using an outdated model. While this may seem expensive at first, it’s cost-effective in the long run. Our team of master plumbers can help you select modern custom toilets equipped with dual flush, anti-microbial tech, and other advanced features.
- A leaking toilet
- A clogged toilet
- Ghost flushing
- Toilet overflowing
- Toilet tank has low water levels
- Toilet flushing causing backup in sink or tub
- Toilet tank dripping & constantly refilling
Having a new toilet installed can add value to your home and save you money because many new toilets are environmentally-friendly to conserve water. Older toilets tend to use more water, costing you more on your water bill. A simple repair or a new replacement is beneficial for your bathroom and your wallet.
If these issues continue occurring, it’s time to call a plumbing professional for toilet repairs. If you continue to experience costly toilet repairs, it may be time for a toilet replacement. Call us at 888-566-9867
DIY TOILET TROUBLESHOOTING
- Toilet supply line leaks: Find the water supply valve, shut off the water, and then drain the tank by flushing the toilet. Unscrew the supply line from both the valve and the tank. To install the replacement, attach the new hose and hand tighten the locknuts at both ends.
- Toilet runs constantly: Remove the tank lid. Is the tank empty? Check to see if something is holding the round rubber flapper valve in the bottom of the tank open. It could be a snarled flush chain you can untangle yourself, or the valve itself may have deteriorated and fallen to pieces. Is the tank full and is water pouring down the round overflow tube? That’s a sign of a defective fill valve — usually something you’ll want a plumber to handle.
- Leaky toilet bowls: Clean and dry the floor area around the toilet. Once finished, put several drops of food coloring in the bowl water and leave it for a few minutes, then check the floor you dried earlier. If you notice streaks of colored water, then your toilet bowl is probably leaking.
GET RELIABLE TOILET SERVICES TODAY In Columbus, OH
Finding the right toilet repair and installation company doesn’t have to be a challenge. With Express Plumbing Services you’ll receive the right mix of affordability, quality, and reliability.
Whether you need a repair or a complete installation, our team of qualified plumbers will handle it efficiently and quickly. Call us at 888-566-9867 for a free, no-obligation quote.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT TOILET REPAIR
A standard toilet install should take between one and three hours to complete and cost an average of $350 or less. Basic installs will run around $120.
Most professional plumbers agree that an average toilet can last around 40 to 50 years. However, this is only when the toilet is well maintained. If it was improperly installed or frequently misused, it may not last as long.
No! Chemical drain cleaners can produce enough heat to melt pipes or crack porcelain toilet bowls if left too long. Even if the bottle claims to be safe on pipes, it isn’t worth the damage it may do to your plumbing system. These drain cleaners simply can’t differentiate between your pipes and your clog, meaning they will eat away at both, leaving you with major plumbing problems that can be quite expensive.